Want to be LIFTed up?
We always have exciting things in the works! Feel free to contact us anytime to explore bringing LIFT offerings to your location or group. Bookmark this page and check back often for our upcoming offerings. Better yet, subscribe to our newsletter to be sure you have the most current information.
Our conference-style event is comprised of three messages that reach audiences with humor, storytelling, and encouragement to live inspired, fearless, and thriving lives. The event is held annually in Boise (usually in January) and around the country at other times at the request of sponsoring organizations. Two themes are currently available with a third in development:
- Living Fully: Identity, Purpose, and Overcoming Shame
- Community: Bravery, Bridge-building, and Living the Dash
Next event: January 2018 in the Treasure Valley.
View photos from our conferences (and other events) on the gallery page. If you'd like to partner with us as a financial sponsor, want to bring a LIFT conference to your area, or have questions about LIFT, contact us. We'd love to have you join our community.
LIFT workshops provide an in-depth look at a particular issue. We'll provide you with tools to equip you to live more fully in that area. Plus, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch and have a chance to connect with other women who are interested in the same things. Our current workshop offerings are:
- Conquering Fear. Learn about the different kinds of fear and the way it impacts our lives, acquire key truths to help re-frame fear, and explore how fear points us to our calling.
Click here for photos from our last workshop and stay tuned for information about the next one, slated for spring 2018.
- Purpose and Productivity. We all want to know we're living a meaningful life and managing our days well. Forge a personal mission statement, assess your priorities, and marry them with your strengths.
Next workshop: October 2017. Details released in August.
In addition to our larger LIFT events and workshops, we always have smaller discussion groups going on. Examples of topics and material include:
- A book discussion group using Brene Brown’s Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are.
- A small group for discussion and exploration of tough questions on life and God.
- A book discussion group on life purpose using Erik Rees's book, S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life
There are others as well, so simply contact us to indicate your interest, find the group nearest you, or ask what groups we currently have running or coming soon.