It was an amazing night at LIFT in Boise!
If you were at the event, we are so happy you joined us.
It was incredible to see so many women come together in community. We laughed, we cried, we ate delicious desserts, and we had a ton of fun. Here are just a few of the highlights (thank you Debbie Merritt at Merritt Moments Photography for capturing the night so beautifully)...
We have more photos and many great audience shots over in our FB group, so head over there (or search FB for LiftedHigher), join our group, and check them out. And try to find yourself in the audience shots!
We want you to take those next steps toward an inspired, fearless and thriving life, so:
- Move a little closer to someone who is different than you because, "People are hard to hate close up." (Brene Brown)
- Discover more about your strengths and passions. Think about what you love doing, and the experiences that have helped shape you!
- Identify your hard-won asset and determine how it can produce good in another person’s life—then offer it to someone!
- Join our FB group to link arms with other women who also want an inspired life. The people in your corner matter!
- Get registered for our Purpose and Productivity workshop. (Get your ticket before 2/1 to get a discount!)
- Email us if you want to host or participate in a Braving the Wilderness group! (book by Brene Brown)
A HUGE thank you to the amazing volunteers who helped with LIFT (pictured above with the cute, pink name tags). We literally couldn't have done it without you. And thank you to Anna Christelle as well, for the beautiful music throughout the night. We loved sharing the stage with you.
And if you were one of our donors, we are so grateful for your generosity and support of LIFT. We love being able to feature your logos and websites below.
One of our favorite moments of the entire night was when all of YOU so generously gave over $1,083 in support of Exalt, an organization under the Idaho Coalition for Justice intended to reach local girls working in the sex industry. The Exalt team (pictured below) was blown away and thankful for your support; you are helping them to make a difference!
We look forward to the great things ahead for LIFT. Stay tuned for updates, and as always, look for the inside scoop in our FB group.
We are thankful to have YOU as part of our LIFT community.
Genny, Kirsten and Pam