Fears. We all have them.
Whether it’s spiders (ew!), heights (eek!), or stepping into a new role in your personal or professional life (knees knocking). Fears are part of being human.
Yet we don’t want you to be hindered by your fears, shrinking from the inspired, thriving life you are meant for. That’s why we developed our Conquering Fear workshop: to help you take the next step toward your goals and dreams.
Join us on October 18th from 6:30-9:00pm to:
- understand fear (and shame, the fear of not being enough) better
- gain a new perspective on fear
- identify helpful and practical steps to face your fears
- move toward growth and freedom
Plus, we’ll have some appetizers, beverages, and dessert to share.
During our time together, we’ll explore:
- different kinds of fear and the ways fear impacts our lives
- some key truths that will help you identify and re-frame fear in your own life
- how our fears can actually help point us to our calling
- and how we as women can get to a place where we can take that next step, and not let fear hold us back
We want you to help you move forward in freedom to live a life of possibility and opportunity, without hesitation and holding back. We offer this workshop just once a year, so don’t miss this opportunity. Click here to reserve your seat (tickets on sale until 6pm on October 15th).
So, skip the haunted house (unless you think fear is fun!), and come learn how to shake off fear this October.
We look forward to seeing you,
Genny, Pam, and Kirsten
P.S. Don’t forget–we’re in Mountain Home for LIFT on September 28th. More details here!