Want to be LIFTed up?
We always have exciting things in the works! See the information below to find out about and register for our upcoming events. And feel free to contact us anytime to explore bringing LIFT offerings to your location or group. Bookmark this page and check back often for our upcoming offerings. Better yet, subscribe to our newsletter to be sure you have the most current information.
Our conference-style event is comprised of three messages that reach audiences with humor, storytelling, and encouragement to live inspired, fearless, and thriving lives. The event is held annually in Boise (usually in January) and around the country at other times at the request of sponsoring organizations. Three themes are currently available:
- Living Fully: Identity, Purpose, and Overcoming Shame
- Community: Bravery, Bridge-building, and Living the Dash
- Thriving: Letting Yourself be Seen, Finding Your Purpose & Passion, and Being Mended.
View photos from our conferences (and other events) on our gallery page, or read about our most recent LIFT conference in our blog post here. If you'd like to partner with us as a financial sponsor, want to bring a LIFT conference to your area, or have questions about LIFT, contact us. We'd love to have you join our community.
LIFT workshops provide you with inspiration and an in-depth look at a particular topic. We'll give you tools to equip you to live more fully in that area. Plus, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch or appetizers/dessert and have a chance to connect with other women who are interested in the same things. Our current workshop offerings are:
- Purpose and Productivity. We all want to know we're living a meaningful life and managing our days well. Forge a personal mission statement, assess your priorities, and marry them with your strengths. April 19, 2018, 7-9pm. Limited seating. [SOLD OUT.]
- Conquering Fear. Learn about the different kinds of fear and the way it impacts our lives, acquire key truths to help re-frame fear, and explore how fear points us to our calling. Next date: October 18th from 7-9pm. More information will be made available through our newsletter as the date approaches.
In addition to our larger LIFT events and workshops, we always have smaller discussion groups going on. These groups provide a great opportunity to gather with other women, discuss some great books, dig into difficult or interesting topics, and learn and grow from each other. We love to create safe places for women of all backgrounds and beliefs to lean in to each other and understand each other better. Examples of topics and material include:
- Book discussion groups: Some of the books we use for discussion are Shauna Niequist's Present Over Perfect, Eric Reese's S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life, and some of Brene Brown's books. (We are currently digging into Braving the Wilderness as a springboard for conversations about connection and belonging. Learn more here.)
- "Digging deeper" discussions: Do you think about or wrestle with the big questions of life? We’re excited to hold an open discussion on May 17, 2018 around the question, “Is God Really Loving?” We hope to gather women of all beliefs and backgrounds for this moderated discussion and look forward to open and honest communication that helps LIFT each participant up. Watch our blog for more details.
There are others as well, including a summer discussion group that will dig into the Bible. All are invited, so simply contact us to indicate your interest, find the group nearest you, or ask what groups we currently have running or coming soon.
It is our desire to be in conversation with women of all perspectives and beliefs. While we at LIFT embrace a Christian faith perspective, we appreciate being able to link arms with those different from us for the purpose of mutual listening and understanding. By engaging in respectful conversation, we hope to share in one another’s journey and take steps toward the fuller lives we believe each woman is meant to experience.