Want to be LIFTed up?
We always have exciting things in the works! See the information below to find out about and register for our upcoming events. And feel free to contact us anytime to explore bringing LIFT offerings to your location or group. Bookmark this page and check back often for our upcoming offerings. Better yet, subscribe to our newsletter to be sure you have the most current information.
Our conference-style event is comprised of three messages that reach audiences with humor, storytelling, and encouragement to live inspired, fearless, and thriving lives. The event is held annually in Boise (usually in January) and around the country at other times at the request of sponsoring organizations. Three themes are currently available:
- Living Fully: Identity, Purpose, and Overcoming Shame
- Community: Bravery, Bridge-building, and Living the Dash
- Thriving: Letting Yourself be Seen, Finding Your Purpose & Passion, and Being Mended.
View photos from our conferences (and other events) on our gallery page. If you'd like to partner with us as a financial sponsor, want to bring a LIFT conference to your area, or have questions about LIFT, contact us. We'd love to have you join our community.
LIFT workshops provide you with inspiration and an in-depth look at a particular topic. We'll give you tools to equip you to live more fully in that area. Plus, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch or appetizers/dessert and have a chance to connect with other women who are interested in the same things. Our current workshop offerings are:
- Purpose and Productivity. We all want to know we're living a meaningful life and managing our days well. Forge a personal mission statement, assess your priorities, and marry them with your strengths. Our last workshop sold out, but you can read all about it and see photos here.
- Conquering Fear. Learn about the different kinds of fear and the way it impacts our lives, acquire key truths to help re-frame fear, and explore how fear points us to our calling. Future dates to be posted when set! Click here for workshop photos.
We always have discussion groups going on! These groups provide a great opportunity to connect with other women, discuss some great books, dig into difficult or interesting topics, and learn and grow from each other. We love to create safe places for women of all backgrounds and beliefs to lean in to each other and understand each other better. Examples of topics and material include:
- Book discussion groups: Some of the books we use for discussion are Shauna Niequist's Present Over Perfect, Eric Reese's S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life, and some of Brene Brown's books. (We are currently digging into Braving the Wilderness as a springboard for conversations about connection and belonging. Learn more here.)
- "Digging deeper" discussions: Do you think about or wrestle with the big questions of life? Reach out to us here to inquire about our next group discussion topic and dates. All are welcome; we'd love to have you join us! (Read this blog post and see photos of some of our summer patio discussions!)
It is our desire to be in conversation with women of all perspectives and beliefs. While we at LIFT embrace a Christian faith perspective, we appreciate being able to link arms with those different from us for the purpose of mutual listening and understanding. By engaging in respectful conversation, we hope to share in one another’s journey and take steps toward the fuller lives we believe each woman is meant to experience.